Coding Decoding is simplest and scoring chapter of Reasoning. Whenever you face these type of easy questions never skip them.
- First of all we should know the positioning (in numerical value) and opposite of all alphabets. The below given diagram explain itself:
(Above given diagram shows the numerical values of different alphabets as well as particular alphabet’s opposite alphabets e.g. Numeric value of F is 6 and opposite of F is U and U’s numeric value is 21 and so on).
1. If in a certain language "NIL" is written as "MOHJKM", then how will "BOND" be written in that language?
2. If in a certain language, "TOP" is written as "OQNPSU", then how will "SUN" be coded in that language?
3. If "PKROK" is coded as 72962 and KRRPK as "29972" , then how can "QLSAZ" be coded?
4. If in a certain code language "SIMILAR" is written as "IZORNRH" , then how will "BECTOR" be written in that language?
5. In a certain code language "TIGER" is written as "2097518", then how will "TENDULKAR" be written in that language?
Share your Results: