The Chapter Electrostatics are very important chapter for Class XII (12) board exam and the person who are going to complete the questions given below can ensure full marks in this chapter. So without delay, go ahead and complete the full preparation of the chapter.
On Eckovation app, you will also get a chance of revising the question in best manner. So first cover the all possible types of question which can appear in you Board Question paper of Class XII.
Very Short Answer Type of Questions ( 1 Marks Questions) of Electrostatics
Important Reading of Physics and Chemistry for Board Exam: Click Here
Short Answer Type of Questions ( 2 Marks Questions) of Electrostatics
Short Answer Type of Questions ( 3 Marks Questions) of Electrostatics
Long Answer Type of Questions ( 5 Marks Questions) of Electrostatics
Chapter 1 – Electronic Charges and Field
1. Coulomb’s Law
2. Forces between multiple charges electric field due to system of charges
3. Electric dipole’s electric field on axial and equatorial point
4. Electric dipole in external electric field
5. Gauss’s law applications
a) The mention topics are based on basic Coulomb’s force and electric field due to charges.
Chapter 2 – Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
1. Potential due to electric dipole and system of charges 2. Electric potential energy due to electric dipole and system of charges
3. Equipotential surfaces
4. Effect of dielectric on capacitors
5. Combinations of capacitors
6. Energy stored in capacitors
a) The unit provides a good weightage to the numericals and direct derivations, so it is advised that no topic should be skipped.