Every student who aims to become a high-achiever will experience exam stress. It’s an unavoidable part of student life that can be a tough nut to crack. Remember, stress exists for a reason and you can choose to let it be your downfall or use it to drive you to improve your work.
The difference between a student who allows stress to overwhelm them and someone who uses it to push them harder is what they do when they are facing that brick wall mid-study. Admirable students will pause, reflect and choose a path that will help them overcome the impasse, not just wait for the wave to engulf them.
Eckovation has started free board exam counselling session to guide the students through this critical phase of Examination. The Counsellors on the platform consists of panel of Doctors and IIT Delhi Graduates.
The Platform provides chat based interaction with the counsellors as students being more comfortable with texting as a medium. Texting tops the list as 70% of students prefer chat-based sessions, with phone and video calls coming in second and third.
Strategy to deal with Exam related anxieties
Dr Ruchika Prasad, Counsellor for Board Examination, suggests few strategies that can help you overcome the high stress and perform better in the examination.
- Stay Focussed: Concentrate on the test, not anything else around you
- Practice Relaxation Techniques: Take mini breaks throughout the day. Work on relaxation techniques such as taking deep breathes, daily exercise, talking to friends and occasionally sharing deep feelings thoughts can be helpful in reducing stress.
- Make a list: Make a list of things that are worrying you. In most most of cases, you yourself will come up with a solution.
- Stay Healthy: Take proper sleep of 8 hours everyday and take health diet during exams
- Discuss your concerns with your teachers, parents or with us.
To connect with us: Download Eckovation App and Join Group Code :111111
How to Join Eckovation Board Exam Counselling Group?
The initiative by team Eckovation to guide you in the most crucial phase of Board Exams, the month of February. The team of Doctors, teachers and IITians will be 24×7 available on the group to assist you. You can share all your worries with them and perform well in the exam.
To join the initiative, Click Here
Wish you all the best for Exam !