Sanskrit is the only subject where you can earn 100% marks with minimal efforts. However, it is still a language and you have to respect it as an important subject. It is not like Hindi or English which you use on the daily basis but it is that exotic subject that you have taken to improve your percentage in the final exams. By keeping the following points in mind while studying, you can easily score highest possible marks in Sanskrit.
- The concepts: Sanskrit is a very conceptual subject. Try to understand each and every concept and practice as much as possible.
- The essay questions: The Essay question in Sanskrit Exam become most scoring section , if you practice them well and dont make grammatical mistakes in the sentence formation. Most of the questions often get repeated for years and by keeping a hold on the older exam papers and practicing them, you can easily understand the pattern.
3. The NCERT books: These books are your holy books for the exams. You literally do not have to check with one single book in the market other than your NCERT books for Sanskrit. Nothing goes around these books and they have all the material you need to score 100 percent marks.
4. The key is grammar: The Sanskrit Grammar is quite easy and simple. You do not have to do a lot of work on it. Once you are familiar with the concepts in it, practice the question papers you have along with some mock tests.
5.Practice Previous year questions : Practice all the previous year papers to analyse your weak and strong areas. Discuss it with your teacher and make efforts to improve you weak areas.
6. Write Everything: Sanskrit is all about practice and you can memorize everything required by writing them repeatedly. In Sanskrit, the more you write, the more you will remember.