IIT JEE is one of the toughest technical exams that require a lot of hard work and a better strategy to crack the exam. Before they start their preparation, they should know even the minute details regarding the exam. They should know the syllabus as well as the paper pattern so that it would be easy for them to prepare. Students who want to know How to prepare for JEE Mains will get their answers here.
Some tips that must be followed while preparing for JEE Mains and JEE Advance are:
1. Follow proper study plan: The students who are preparing for the JEE Mains and advance need to follow the proper study plan by preparing a complete strategy for every particular subject. The students somehow managed to prepare the time table but hardly follow it. If a timetable is prepared then it must be followed accordingly. (Follow the JEE Subject wise strategy)
2. Be focused while studying: We learn the things gracefully and willingly what we want to learn. It means we learn something when we focused on it. So while preparing for any of the entrance exams, a one should need to be the focus. We are not saying to be a bookworm or study intensively. Studying for 9 to 10 hours is not needed if you study 2 to 3 hours complete concentrated.
3. Practice with previous year question papers: This is the most effective way to prepare for any of the exams as when one prepare from the previous year question paper, he/ she will get an idea of the format and the pattern of the question paper. So by practising the previous year question papers, the candidates will know how much time to spend on each section.
4. Believe in Yourself: It is true saying that if you give up on yourself, no one is going to stand up for you. First of all, you need to believe in yourself and remember every battle first won in mind and then on ground (here, the ground for students is examination hall) so you also need to be mentally prepared for everything.
5. Study smart not Hard: Some of the students spent lots of time for studying but still manage to get average marks while there are some who do not even invest half the amount of time and effort into their studies but get good or even outstanding results. This is the game of smart study. (Follow the JEE Subject wise strategy)
6. Practice Regularly: Since the applicants are familiar to the syllabus their previous classes. Go through the sample papers carefully and makes notes of the quirks involved. Regular practice will make you more familiar with the subjects and help to quickly interpret and solve problems.
7. Include a co-curricular: Always keep a time track, for how you have been managing your time for the studies and outdoors. It is highly recommended to be involved in one of your favourite sports which will help you in managing stress levels. Be motivated towards sports as well, you will surely feel a magical change in your efficiency of studying.
JEE Mains Crash Course offered by Eckovation
To prepare for the JEE main Exam, one needs a platform where all their problems should be solved with clear concepts. At Eckovation, you will find the following:
1. Chapter wise Notes
2. Chapter wise Practice Papers
3. Mock Tests
4. All India Test Series
5. Chapter wise Video Lectures
6. Mentors helping you at every step (Expert Panel including IIT Delhi Graduates)
8. Peer Discussion
To Join the crash course and study with IIT Delhi Graduates: Click Here